Travel Authorization for Minors

For Special Power of Attorney for travel authorization of minors

To obtain a power of attorney for travel authorizations of minors, the parent(s) or guardian(s) have to personally come to the Bolivian Consulate with the following documents:

  • Valid ID or Passport of parent(s)/Guardian(s)
  • Valid ID or Passport of minors traveling to Bolivia
  • ID or Passport number of the proxy traveling with the minor(s)


P-3 Drafting of Power of Attorney for any of the following procedures: REJAP (Criminal Records), travel authorizations for minors, SENASIR, AFPs (Does not include war veterans or widows of war veterans).  $         15.00

1825 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Suite 200C

Washington, DC 20009

Tel: (202) 232-4827 / 4828

Fax: (202) 232-8017

M-F: 9:00am - 3:00pm