Requirements to obtain a Life Certificate for retirement pensions.
Requirements to obtain a Life Certificate:
- Valid passport or identity card
- Proof of Residency: Address where you live, whether temporarily or permanently
- SECTOR from which collects assets
- Must be personally present at the General Consulate of the Plurinational State of Bolivia to be fingerprinted
- This process is free and is issued every three months (January, February and March) (April, May and June) (July, August and September) (October, November and December)